– how are you called, howard hughes?
– ace of clubs – it's a name they use.
– do you differ from country folk?
– to the trump-cards i do belong.
– who would ruff you in time so close?
jack of diamonds, jörg, I suppose?
– no, it will be, believe or not,
queen of hearts, queen of heart so hot.
– there's a rumour: she's far away,
eating babies for life all day...
– as for life – it is always wise,
but divided in farms it lies.
– well, and death?
– death is no more.
jörg the jack accompanies her.
– aren't you sad now, howard hughes?
– just afraid, there is now blues...
– what's your fear? it can't be me!
– no, the game can stop suddenly...
and i think: there is no game,
for its leads are cunning and lame...
– howard hughes, do we all exist?
– we are footprints, mythical mist...
( Collapse )